Views:	1
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	39
    Click image for larger version

Name:	beautiful-At-the-base-of-the-waterfall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	38

Absolutely amazing scenery! It just looks so picturesque. I've never seen anything as beautiful in real life. I've seen several waterfalls in various countries, but nothing quite as spectacular as this one!

Comment

Go there!? I would love to live there! That is so beautiful is is breathtaking! Do you have a video on this? Wow. I am not usually all about waterfalls but this one is so amazing!

Comment

This place is absolutely incredible !! It looks amazing , beautiful in a way that is hard to describe . I would love to live there for the rest of my life . Amazing photos of a wonderful place !!

Comment

Those are some fantastic photos! Just by looking at it I know this is a place I would love to be! This place is absolutely stunning and gorgeous!

Comment

Here is a link to a video that gives some beautiful views and information about the waterfall.

Comment

Wow, that's phenomenal. Definitely something I'd like to do in my lifetime.
              The waterfall isn't too grand compared to others, but the scenery around it makes it breathtaking.
              I also like how it doesn't look as touristy as somewhere like Niagra Falls. I don't like being surrounded by tourists while I'm in nature.
              Any idea if you can get into the cave without getting wet? The sides look very steep.

Comment

Wow. This creates such a strong feeling within me. Looks amazing and I would love to get a few shots of a place like this myself. Beautiful.

Comment

Adorable. I would love to visit this place once's in my life. This photograph when printed on canvas will give a real look. I have seen many waterfalls in various hill stations, however this one is marvelous.
                  Last edited by rachelabel; 08-08-2015, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X