Earlier this week as a family was driving through the Longleat Safari Park in Wiltshire ran into some bad luck when their van began to overheat. After smoke ensued the vehicle, they were forced to abandon the vehicle. Little did they realize their van had broken down in the middle of the park’s lion enclosure. Even worse, after the family had taken a few steps away from the smoking van, it burst into flames!
The mother with her two children found themselves stranded in the most unfortunate place possible. Within the enclosure, lives twelve fierce, wild lions. Luckily, the family escaped the van before it exploded, but the second they stepped out of the van, they would find themselves in one of the most dangerous and riskiest situations one could find themselves in. They could have easily been a snack to a pride of one of the most dangerous species of predators to live on this planet.
It was a tough day on the job for the rangers at this park. Not only did they have to come to rescue the mother and her children, they also had to deal with a flaming van in the middle of the park. Terrified visitors of the park, watched as the park rangers coaxed the lions away as they lead the family to safety.
Luckily, in this potentially deadly situation, nobody or no animals were harmed in any way. The lions were led to their cages, while the fire department showed up to extinguish and remove the van from the enclosure. The park had to be closed for a small portion of the day, but was reopened shortly after the incident.